Easy Recipe that Improves Memory and Brain Power
While this is probably not the recipe you want to prepare before a big exam, this is perfect for any picnic or outdoor get together. Its very easy to make as you’ll see in the video, and you get to offer a unique, edible platter with a variety of fruit for many different palates.
- 1 medium Watermelon
- 1 apple (any type)
- 1 cup grapes
- 4 strawberries
- 1. Outline the watermelon with a permanent marker or other tool that leaves prominent lines
- 2. Use a paring knife or other easy-to-handle knife to cut the lines you just drew with the marker.
- 3. Carve out the inside of the picnic basket handle.
- 4. Score the watermelon that remains in the bottom half of the picnic basket.
- 5. Scoop the scored watermelon into a medium sized bowl, leaving a watermelon wall in the middle of the picnic basket (acts as a divider for two different fruit salads)
- 6. Chop the apple and strawberries into preferred size.
- 7. Mix apple, strawberries, and grapes into a bowl.
- 8. Fill one side of the watermelon basket with the apple, strawberry, grape fruit salad.
- 9. Fill the other side of the watermelon basket with the watermelon that you scooped out.
- 10. Serve at a picnic or other outdoor event.